Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday June 14

Good evening my friends!
Mackenzie went into surgery late this afternoon. The worst thing about going later in the day is that you haven't eaten since the night before. So, one tends to be crabby. I know that the worst thing for me is not having any coffee! Ugh!
Surgery went pretty well. The docs still did not close the wound on the right foot up yet, but stated that it looked very good. Will go back in Wednesday with hopes to close it and be infection free. We are still praying that there will be no skin graft as well.
Mackenzie is starting to eat a little, although nausea still comes and goes with the meds she's on. Pray that this subsides and her appetite returns. I told her this past weekend that I would donate my body fat for a body to body fat transfer if she wanted......
So, hopefully we're beginning to see a teeny tiny light at the end of the long Hermann tunnel. Keep praying! We know you already are!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment