Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 28- One more day.....maybe

Yes, that's right! Maybe one more day in the hospital! Maybe going home tomorrow! Gotta get checked through physical therapy....then maybe check out. Friday's graduation! I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say tonight.....I'm just thankful to God for hearing us. I'm thankful for great doctors who devote their lives to the study of medicine so to have the chance to overcome things.....I'm grateful to the kind staff at Hermann Hospital; these people see all kinds of trauma everyday, yet still manage to have a kind encouraging word when you need to hear one. I'm thankful for all of you for being there with your prayers, your thoughts, your cards and gifts, your acts of love toward my family during this very difficult time.
I will let you know tomorrow what the status is. Pray that there be continued relief from pain, and for continued healing overall. Pray that Makenzie gets her Valedictorian speech ready!!
See you tomorrow my friends!
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Mary,
    I heard about Makenzie's accident and recently wondered how she was doing...Then I heard about your blog!
    It is a tremendous blessing that you are doing this for her friends, family and random strangers - like myself. She and her family have been in my prayers. I really appreciate you keeping us updated! :) Praise God for answered prayers!!!

    Thanks,
    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete